Thursday, 10 April 2014

Peter Hutchinson - About Me

Hello

I was born in England UK. I am the youngest of 14 children. 2 years before I was born 5 of my siblings died in a house fire. 4 sisters and a brother. They were all under the age of 10. When I was 8 years old one of my sisters who was 24 years of age died in a car accident. With so much sadness the scene was pretty much set for me.

As an adult I began to question the purpose of life. I ended up calling out to the universe and saying “if you really exist God then you teach me.” Ever since then I was taken through situations that were terrible. Everything was removed from my life. Family, friends, belongings and even good health left me. For years I virtually had nothing. I studied the Bible from cover to cover to try and prove that God did not exist. I wrote down many things. I was given amazing revelations and wisdom that has surprised people.

In 2006 I had deep vein thrombosis. The blood clot was so big that it blocked the blood from flowing to my heart. The doctor did not understand how I was alive. Normally, people are supposed to be dead. I survived even though I was not expected to live.

Throughout all my situations I wrote down many things that were revealed to me that I believe were to be shared with people who need to hear the discoveries that were given to me.
To date I’ve had two books published in 2013, ‘Revealed At Last and ‘I Left Church To Find God.’ In 2014 three more books were released. 'Juanita Bynum What The Hell?' 'Infinite Opportunities' which is a short biography of my unusual life experiences, and a relationship guide 'This Love Is Real'.

I set up 4 main websites. 1. My personal site www.PeterHutchinson.co.uk 2. Photography site www.BibleVersePictures.co.uk 3. My university, book promotion site www.uhei.co.uk 4. I had an "encounter" in 2015 that told me to create this I Attract Good picture

My experiences are supposed to make a great impact to your life. I suffered so much to gain the wisdom I now possess, but you don't have to go through what I went through. 

If you wish to get a deeper understanding to why I do what I do, read the short book that is about my life Infinite Opportunities. Click on the picture.



You can read in my books eye-opening knowledge that you do not have to suffer to obtain. 
Peter Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment